Introduction Post

 Hello! My name is Ashley. I am working towards an AAOT degree at LBCC. I will be transferring after fall term to go for a bachelors degree. I am a business major. I am still deciding which direction to go with it. I am interested in the different aspects of business and am learning all I can. I am excited to take this class and hopefully have a better understanding of marketing. I am most interested in learning hw to market myself to potential future employers. It will also be useful to gain an understanding of marketing to consumers. I am passionate about traveling and learning about different parts of the world. I love that videos are able to show me different travel destinations. I have honestly not been outside of the United States yet. I also really enjoy listening to true crime podcasts. I am excited to get to know everyone in class. I hope you have a god first week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News

Social Listening